we provide FREE international shipping!
We ship most international packages via standard airmail (UKRPOSHTA or USPS). Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels. We do not add additional fees to your order if we ship in multiple parcels.
Some items cannot be exported due to manufacturer or government restrictions. You will receive an on-screen notice if you attempt to put an item in your shopping cart or check out an order containing items which we cannot send to you.
We also reserve the right to block certain products from being shipped outside the Ukraine.
|<10working days||11-20 working days||20-30 working days||30-40 working days||40+ working days|
|US and Canada||10%||60%||25%||4%||1%|
|Asia, China, Japan, South Korea||5%||50%||30%||4%||1%|
|South America, Australia, Mexico, Oceania||0%||10%||30%||55%||5%|
Where We Ship
We ship around the globe. So wherever you are, you can get the best advice on the greatest gear at the best prices! Please check below to acquaint yourself with any exceptions and conditions that may apply to your neck of the woods.
We currently do not ship to Irak, Libia, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, North Korea and Uganda.
MasterCard. Visa and LIQPAY
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to APS within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions.
Securely affix your return label to the outside of the shipping package. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
Kropyvnytskyi, 25491 Ukraine
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, APS reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. B&H can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Opened devices — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer’s equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued no sooner than 10 business days after the date of purchase. Please note: we can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
Warranties & Manufacturers
All items sold by Astroproservice (APS) are warranted solely by the manufacturer/distributor, except “direct import”—a.k.a. IMP—items. All items requiring repair (other than IMP) should be sent to the manufacturer/distributor directly for service. We are not liable if the manufacturer/distributor fails to perform warranty service.
For IMP items only, we provide a warranty identical to the provisions and limitations of the manufacturer’s warranty for such items, with the exception of the time period, which is equal to the term of the manufacturer’s warranty or one (1) year, whichever is less. Your warranty card and/or sales slip must accompany all items.
Used equipment is covered under a 90-day parts and labor warranty.
THERE IS NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON ANY ITEM SOLD BY APS.
APS will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise purchased from us. APS’s liability is limited to the monetary value of the merchandi
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. Please review these terms and conditions on a periodic basis, as they are subject to modification, alteration, or update at any time and at the sole discretion of APS. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not use this site.
I. COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This World Wide Web site and all of its content, including but not limited to the text and images used herein and their arrangement, is copyright ©2012- 2018 B&H Foto and Electronics Corp.
II. TRADEMARKS NOTICE: Astroproservice.com, APS, EQDrive.ua, EQDrive Standard, Parallelogram standard pro, unitrack, focus Drive, The Professional’s Source and all other APS names, businesses, and products referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks. All other products and company names referenced herein, if any, may be the trademarks of their respective owners. APS does not authorize the use of any trade name, trademark, registered trademark, logo, or any copyrighted material referenced herein for any purpose whatsoever, including non-commercial applications.
III. RESTRICTIONS ON USE: In consideration of being allowed to use the website, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach:
- Collecting information about the website or users of the website without our written consent;
- Modifying, framing, rendering (or re-rendering), mirroring, truncating, injecting, filtering or changing any content or information contained in the website without our written consent.
- Using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, click spam, macro programs, Internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor the website or any portion thereof;
- Accessing or using the site for commercial or competitive purposes;
- Disguising the origin of information transmitted to, from, or through the website.
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Allowing any other person or entity to impersonate you to access or use the website;
- Using the website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international laws
- Using the website in a way that is intended to harm, or a reasonable person would understand would likely result in harm, to the user or others