The EQDRIVE KIT is designed for motorization of the mount with a load capacity of 40 kg and more. This kit will turn your the mount into a computerized complex with GOTO. The Telescope Control System (TCS) EQDrive Standard 5 automates the work of the equatorial, German and Fork mounts. The TCS use Stepless(Vector) Algorithm and works with practically any mount operated by a stepper motor. It supports a wide range of Gear Ratio and Speed of axes, Soft acceleration and deceleration, allowing users to operate their telescope mount through Astronomical programs and SynScan hand controller.
EQDRIVE BIG MOUNT KIT
1 in stock
- Power supply: 10 – 28V 5A (recommended 24V)
- Motor type: Bipolar stepper
- Driver Voltage: Equal to Input Voltage.
- Motor coil current: Adjustable 0.1 – 2.0A
- Smooth acceleration and deceleration: Adjustable 0 – 10s.
- Correction of non linearity of the motor: Yes
- Axis gear ratio: Unlimited (Recommended 1: 1 – 1: 2000)
- Case: Aluminium 100mm x 74mm x 29mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 190 grams
- Angle step – 0.9
- Winding current – 2.8 A
- Coil resistance 0.7 ohm
- Moment of retention – 5.5 kg. Cm
- Shaft diameter – 6.35 mm
- Weight – 0.45 Kg.
- Dimensions – 56.4 x 56.4 x 41 mm (NEMA23).
- EQDrive Standard 5 unit – 1 pc.
- Connection cable – 2 pcs. (Length 1.5 m)
- Stepper Motors – 2 pcs.
Virtual COM port driver CP2102 Configure Software EQDrive Config v.5.0 Setup ASCOM Driver EQMOD EQASCOM Update Firmware
Example of Update Firmware
GOTO kit for a big equatorial mount, load capacity 40kg and more in 5 minutes, turn your mount in a complex with a computerized GOTO, It allows you not only comfortable to watcher, as well as to begin the first steps in professional astrophotography
1 review for EQDRIVE BIG MOUNT KIT
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
David Chaton (verified owner) –
I’m very happy and impressed with this unit. I replaced the old FS2 control unit on my mount and it performs very well. I have used the EQDirFi – Skywatcher wifi adapter and it works well with this. My mount is rated for 100 lbs and the EQDrive unit and supplied steppers handle it with no problem.